всё что касается игровых серверов
  • Не хотите бан?

Пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с нашими правилами
    Не нарушайте порядок!
  • Продаёте или покупаете?

Пользуйтесь услугами гаранта
    Мы сделаем вашу сделку безопасной
as1044656

I want to find someone to help me do mod, interested parties contact me!

Рекомендованные сообщения

I want to find someone to help me do mod. I will put forward my requirements. Let's see who can help complete it. If you are confident to complete it, you can talk about my price and communicate specific matters in private. Here or 王某某#2791

1、Boos system: configure one or more coordinates in the configuration and refresh the specified monster within the specified time. 5 minutes before the monster refresh, the system will notify the player to kill the monster within the specified time to obtain items. If the monster is not killed within the specified time, the monster will be deleted. Option: multiple people kill loot and distribute the loot according to the total amount of damage caused.

2、Trash can: for unused trash cans, a light transparent cover is placed on the trash can. In configuration, you can set refresh time, probability, health value and anti garbage speed.

3、Make a gun, combine a rifle with a howitzer, and use the general flashlight function to turn the howitzer into a part of the gun. There are two clips on the gun body, one is a bullet and the other is a howitzer. Press the left mouse button to switch.

4、Task system: there are configuration files and task NPC. The task is displayed in the middle of the right side of the game screen. It can be resident or retracted.

All functions need Chinese. The general functions are described here, and the specific functions are discussed in detail.

Поделиться сообщением

5、Password lock: it has the same function as code lock, adding car function and customized gun switch function.

Поделиться сообщением

6、Treasure map function: the treasure map can set several coordinates at any point or configuration file in the game, collect four pictures to display the coordinates, dig out the treasure chest at the specified coordinate point to obtain the booty, the treasure chest disappears after taking away the booty, and the treasure map disappears after using it.

Поделиться сообщением

Интересно, все ли нужные моды сделаны? Просто мне тоже нужно!

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Создать...

Важная информация

Используя этот сайт, вы автоматически обязуетесь соблюдать наши Правила и Политика конфиденциальности.
Чтобы сделать этот веб-сайт лучше, мы разместили cookies на вашем устройстве. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookies, в противном случае мы будем считать, что вы согласны с этим.