Создайте тему в соответствующем разделе
Не нужно писать всё в чат!
Продаёте или покупаете?
Пользуйтесь услугами гаранта
Мы сделаем вашу сделку безопасной
Не хотите БАН?
Пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с нашими правилами
Не нарушайте порядок
Загляните на торговую площадку
Там вы можете купить
Всё что касается игровых серверов
Policy on the processing of personal data
This personal data processing policy has been compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-Federal Law of Russian Federation "About personal data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by the website administrator https://s-platoon.ru (hereinafter – the operator).
1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://s-platoon.ru.
Basic concepts used in Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://s-platoon.ru;
4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions that make it impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information;
6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website https://s-platoon.ru;
9. User – any visitor to the website https://s-platoon.ru;
10. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Distribution of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions that result in the destruction of personal data irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, first name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone number;
4. Year, month, date and place of birth;
6. IP address;
7. Also on the website, the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including "cookies") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
8. The above data is combined with the General concept of Personal data in the text of the Policy.
Purposes of personal data processing
1.The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; to provide the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator email@example.com marked "Opt-out of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
3. Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal grounds for processing personal data
1. The operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the site https://s-platoon.ru by Filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
3. Log files of all file accesses on the website are stored and analyzed. Log files do not reflect personal information, but contain the user's IP address, which is automatically recognized by our web server.
Procedure for collecting, storing, transmitting and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
3. If inaccuracies in personal data are detected, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to The Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data".
4. The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. The operator must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state to which the transfer of personal data is to be carried out before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if the personal data subject agrees in writing to cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or fulfills the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
1. The user can get any explanations on issues of interest related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://s-platoon.ru/privacy/.