Пользуйтесь услугами гаранта
    Мы сделаем вашу сделку безопасной

Появилась такая ошибка [Logout]: Skipping player  Багемия ИД, already removed

Кула копать подскажите знатоки.

Поделиться сообщением

Рекомендованные сообщения

I have the same problem. Have you solved it

Поделиться сообщением

SCRIPT       : [Logout]: Skipping player TMPsA2jeoCZUgUCqaqoIo0bn1MTmfaw5cQNkTcIt7KY=, already removed

Who can help me

Пожалуйста, Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть это: Вложение.

Поделиться сообщением

To solve this problem, delete the problematic modification or script. These are the consequences of the work of one of the modification scripts

Для решения данной проблемы удалите проблемную модификацию или скрипт. Это последствия работы одного из скриптов-модификаций

Изменено пользователем 123new (история изменений)

Поделиться сообщением

I found the official C document, but I can't understand it. I don't know what caused it

Поделиться сообщением

18 минут назад, yy40097 сказал:

I found the official C document, but I can't understand it. I don't know what caused it

I repeat what I said earlier. What you see in the screenshots

it is a consequence of the fact that some script or modification has performed some specific action that is not provided for by the original version of the game and its authors. For example, removing a player's corpse immediately after his death. As a result of a combination of certain circumstances, such as the absence of a deceased player's corpse or the last body used by him, when the player exits the server, a verification event occurs, which you noted in the screenshot in your post

And since the player does not have an active body, the game server resets the disconnect event of the player. But for reasons unknown to us, this event is trying to happen again, although it should not happen again (perhaps this is the code used directly by the engine of the game itself, which we cannot look into or change anything). Alas, we cannot change this, and this is only a consequence of a certain combination of circumstances that led to this using any script or modification you added to the game. By default, in a standard clean game without modifications and scripts, such a problem does not occur. Such an error is a consequence of a certain combination of gaming circumstances associated with the use of any modification or script. You can view the code of the game files, but you will not find the cause of the problem there.

Disable modifications and scripts from your server, add one at a time and check. Most likely it's something related to cleaning up corpses immediately after the player's death. But there may be other reasons that I have not met before.

Изменено пользователем 123new (история изменений)

Поделиться сообщением

Thank you for your reply. Let me check it slowly

Поделиться сообщением

23.05.2022 в 11:15, 123new сказал:

I repeat what I said earlier. What you see in the screenshots

it is a consequence of the fact that some script or modification has performed some specific action that is not provided for by the original version of the game and its authors. For example, removing a player's corpse immediately after his death. As a result of a combination of certain circumstances, such as the absence of a deceased player's corpse or the last body used by him, when the player exits the server, a verification event occurs, which you noted in the screenshot in your post

And since the player does not have an active body, the game server resets the disconnect event of the player. But for reasons unknown to us, this event is trying to happen again, although it should not happen again (perhaps this is the code used directly by the engine of the game itself, which we cannot look into or change anything). Alas, we cannot change this, and this is only a consequence of a certain combination of circumstances that led to this using any script or modification you added to the game. By default, in a standard clean game without modifications and scripts, such a problem does not occur. Such an error is a consequence of a certain combination of gaming circumstances associated with the use of any modification or script. You can view the code of the game files, but you will not find the cause of the problem there.

Disable modifications and scripts from your server, add one at a time and check. Most likely it's something related to cleaning up corpses immediately after the player's death. But there may be other reasons that I have not met before.

Возможно так и есть. Скрипт удаляющий тело после смерти возможно виноват. Буду проверять.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Создать...

Важная информация

Используя этот сайт, вы автоматически обязуетесь соблюдать наши Правила и Политика конфиденциальности.
Чтобы сделать этот веб-сайт лучше, мы разместили cookies на вашем устройстве. Вы можете изменить свои настройки cookies, в противном случае мы будем считать, что вы согласны с этим.